Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Blogs I Follow
- Great Obama Quote On Change March 12, 2015Originally posted on Inspirational Words, Thoughts and other positive things: Inspirational Words, Thoughts and other positive things View original postgreatnessnu
- Great Obama Quote On Change March 12, 2015
This morning I dropped my boys off at school. The whole way they discussed math problems my 7 year old son Jonah had created. Doing math is a gift he possesses and he never holds back conversation about it.
This should inspire all of us to not be afraid to talk about our dreams and goals. Be confident about pursuing your goals. Don’t hold back discussing and using your gifts! It is a disadvantage to you and to those around you who will be blessed by your gift.
No matter what don’t give up, keep going. Don’t just start strong, go strong, be strong, finish strong!
No matter what your goals are for the New Year, ensure to write them down and make a plan to achieve them. It will take effort and some time. However, if you just work at and give it your best; you’ll be amazed on what the you’ll be able to achieve.
Happy Wednesday everyone!!
It’s time to start this week off with intensity. Turn up the work ethic and turn on your focus. It’s time to make your dreams happen. Your time is now. Remember even the smallest steps are progress! #thoughtfulinspirations #makeithappen
Life is meant to be lived, to the fullest. You are a dreamer…a goal-getter.
Right now you are operating at your earliest potential but you have more in you.
What do you have to do to reach your fullest potential? There’s not just one simple thing that you can do to live to your fullest potential or perform at your fullest potential. The best thing for you to do is to be yourself and to be the best version of yourself. Do all you can to achieve that. To help you become the best version of yourself here are 10 things you can put into practice in order to grow into the person you see yourself becoming.
1. Keep learning. Learn in the direction of your dreams. Learn about the things that you desire to do. Make a list of all the things you want to learn.
2. Pray more. When you take time out of your day to pray you get peace, clarity, and confirmation.
3. Invest in yourself and your development. Really. It’s not a gimmick. My life changed the moment I began investing in myself. Put your money to work for you. Remember to invest in things that lead you to your best self.
4. Read a lot. Seek out books and keep your dreams in mind. Read books that challenge you to be better, that intrigue you, and entice you to want more out of life.
5. Get around others who see life as you do. Find others with your solution. Connect with others who aspire you.
6. Take healthy risks. Taking risks gives you the courage to continue moving forward and take other huge leaps.
7. Surround yourself with inspiration. Seek out inspiration wherever you go. It really does surround you.
8. Face your fears. Facing your fears is the bridge to living a fulfilled life. You must cross it to live your dreams.
9. Do the great things you are uncomfortable with doing. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do but felt out of place to do? Maybe you want to take a trip or write the book that’s been in your heart for years. Whatever it is, do the great things you’ve always wanted to do.
10. Work hard. The truth is change does not come easy. That’s why I love the phrase make it happen and I created a whole program about it because anything worth having requires hard work and dedication.
Are you operating at your fullest potential? Most people are comfortable with where they are, but not you. Most people want more but refuse to do more, but not you. You can become your best possible self. You can achieve your dreams. It is time to give your goals all you’ve got. It’s time to become the best version of yourself. Let’s go!
Want more inspirations in your inbox? Sign up at www.thoughtfulinspirations.com and get the free ebook download Never Give Up: Steps to Dream Fulfillment!