We all have dreams about exciting things we want to accomplish. We have our goals that we want to achieve. Once we are all set to achieve them, we have our minds made up, we are motivated, we start down that road towards goal achievement and something happens…
We get lost in the how tos, life’s circumstances, bumps in the road, and our dreams somehow or another end up on the back burner too far out of reach. How did we get to this place? Or better yet how do we bounce back from that defeated feeling to realigning with our goals? Below are 3 Things that prevent you from fully immersing yourself into your dreams.
1. The first thing that keeps you from fully committing or surrendering to your vision is YOU. When life happens and circumstances come up, they provide an opportunity for complacency, procrastination, and doubt. You must fight the urge to surrender to these things! Instead surrender completely to your vision by regrouping your thoughts and reorganizing your time.
2. Negative Input from other people. Negative spoken words can get inside your mind and they will continue to rehearse in your mind giving birth to the tiny doubts. With all your might limit your exposure to negative others. Go on a negativity fast!
“Surround yourself with people that understand you and support you.”
3. Excuses…Excuses are deadly to your dreams. People who make excuses don’t make their dreams come true. It’s time to stop creating excuses and to start creating solutions!
(Stay tuned for my next post on how to get back on track with your dreams and goals 🙂 )
These past few months I have been on a tough journey that really just began…which only means that there is more rough roads ahead. I thought to myself, “Did you think that having your dreams come true would be a complete walk in the park? That there wouldn’t be any bumps and bruises along the way?” 🙂 Thank goodness for reflection…Through my reflection I was able to see that all these pressures and trials are built in my journey to not only make me stronger but to mold me into the greatness that God has called me to be. So here are 3 takeaways from my journey so far that I have learned. I pray they be an inspiration to you on your journey as well…
1. Mental Toughness- There will be times when you are tired. You are going to think I can’t do this. This is too hard, its too much to do. You have to persevere and keep going. Keep telling yourself I can do this and don’t look back.
2. Get it People- This is SO important. You need to have people in your corner that “pick you up when you fall”. When times get too rough for you, they will remind you what your fighting for, why your fighting, and that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
3. Information– Dr. Stacia Pierce says that, “Information changes the season of life.” And boy is she right! The right information can change your perspective and send your propelling forward closer to your dreams.
So what are you waiting for? Go, act now,…go be GREAT!
I’m sending out random inspiring blessings to brighten everyone’s day. Sneak preview of an upcoming blessing 🙂
It is my desire to inspire and Motivate people to reach their goals and dreams.
It is my craving, my passion, and my heart to help propel you to achieve your dreams in life and make them realities.
That is why I decided to do this free $25 Amazon gift card giveaway! All you have to do is two simple things:
1) Simply like this post by clicking like above or below.
2) Leave your comment about what motivates you. It can be a simple as a single word or paragraph 🙂 . Simply tell me what motivates you. It could be your family, friends, or even an article. Whatever it is share it with me, I really want to know!
Once you do those two steps above you will automatically be entered in the giveaway! The winner will be announced on this following Tuesday. And remember, if you win; you can always use your FREE gift card for possible Christmas gifts!
So what are you waiting for! Go below right now and tell me what motivates you!
Be blessed everyone!!! 🙂
Hello all!!! I usually post only on Tuesdays but I had to get this message out 🙂 I am giving away the goal magnets above and I only have 8 left!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your free magnet. I created these just for you…yes you; so that you can write your goals down and me continuously reminded of your destination. Get them while supplies last! This offer only last until next Tuesday, November 27th!
Remember 2013 is coming up soon! This is the perfect gift to yourself to stay focus and be motivated to act on your dreams! Lets go 🙂
Like this post if your ready to move into 2013 full force ready to achieve!!!!
I don’t feel like it…I don’t want to…I’m kind of tired…these are all of our favorite lines that we rehearse when we are trying to convince ourselves NOT to do something. It’s the reason why we become stagnant in our fight for our goals and things we wish to change about ourselves.
So the question is how to do combat this? We must realize that our initial passion has fizzled away.
It is now that we must exercise discipline.
We must remember what we are fighting for and keep being consistent. Remember you owe it to yourself, your ancestors, those who support and sacrifice for you now, and those who you will inspire in the future.
Be consistent and keep going.